Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reflection on other classmates' lessons

I really feel that all the lessons were prepared and executed at a high level. I was introduced to many new techniques that I plan on using one day. Such as class rules, seating arrangments, new and fun activities for the students, and great teaching techniques. The way podcasting was used in some of the lessons really opened my eyes to a whole new way to approach teaching. The visual and audio capabilities are unless to explore and the students really enjoy new and different ways of learning.
The attitudes were great, and the lessons were even better. You can tell that the other students and I took the things we learned from Professor Luongo and scaatered our lessons with them. Overall, my classmates' lessons were wonderful and very useful. I was happy to participate in them as well as learn a new thing or two. Our class is full of people who one day in the future will become great teachers.

1 comment: