Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reflection of my podcast

My partner and I planned to use the podcast to bring the classroom alive. We used a great sing along video with lyrics for the students, which allowed the students to see it and hear it. Yes we used it in our lesson. We felt it was a great and new way of teaching students and that the video would be liked. the students reacted well to the podcast. They all had their eyes on the screen and singing along with the words as they scrolled by, it went very well. I dont think we could have done anything more with the podcast to make it more effective. It was very effective for all learners, from the audio to the visual effects, all the way down to the presentation of it I was pleased. I have alot of other ideas on how to use podcasting in my future lessons. Either for songs, videos, audio books, etc... there are so many ways to use podcasting successfully in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment